Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2012

Well......After many days, I am writing blog to thanks all my friends, colleges, blog readers and good wishers that I am now Microsoft Certified Trainer. I am really proud of it. One of the achievement in life which is everlasting. I am now having support of whole community leaders,supporters and trainers. I would really make the people aware about importance of Certification and its influence in their career. I already had blog related to same: Importance and Benefits of Certifications......

I am working on Sharepoint 2010 and ASP.NET MVC and will surely have very interesting blogs series on Sharepoint Development


Thanks & Regards,
Paras Sanghani

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations paras.
    You really deserve this.

    ReplyDelete