Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Microsoft Community Contritor Award 2011


I would like to take opportunity to thank all readers for making my blogs successful and I have been awarded as Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011. I thanks Microsoft for providing such honour to me and also thanks all my friends who are marking my posts as Answers and blog readers.......




The begining of year 2011 has been very successful for me. I believe this award as achievement in life and may this year will bring success to all of you. I would like to tell all my friends and readers to start blogging. I have seen quite intelligent IT Professionals and Excepectional Developers are not blogging....I would like to encourage them to start blogging immediately because unless and until you don’t blog community will not know what you are doing.

My Msdn Profile

Thanks,
Have happy blogging and programming

No comments:

Post a Comment